Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas surprises!






Wow! look at my coolest present!



Not only is it new, but its the limited edition Pokemon one! Yaaay! I'm happy. I finnaly have a screen that stays up! Palkia is golden and Dialga is sliver. They both shimmer in the light. It game with a small game carrying case inside, and some mystery dungeon swag.


I also got a carrying case that holds almost all of my nintendo ds stuff.













I wasn't using the tripod, so thats why its a bit blurry.

You can also see my new ds. (I couldn't get any pictures of it alone, to much glare.)


here's the other part of my case.( there is a flap that comes down)




I put all my styluses and my action replay back there.
Well, that all for now. This will be my last post... of 2008, hopefully more to come in the new year!

No comments: