Thursday, December 4, 2008

I used to have a box full of pokemon toys. I played with them almost every day. But then one day in september '06, it vanished.

Then out of nowhere on Monday night I found on single toy from that box. Buried in a forgoton corner of my room.
Kangaskhan.

One of the keychains from Burger-King, when the first movie came out. I promise not to lose it this time. I think it is a fun addition to any collection!

Here it is with two other post '06 toys.

Aipom and Latias.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the little guy in the front pocket count as a second toy?

Wrathkid said...

@Doug

Unfotuantly, no.

It doesn't move from that spot and is simply molded onto the toy.

I think people would lose it anyway had it been.

Anonymous said...

Uh.... you lost it anyway!